Hello! My name is Anna (a.k.a The Chicken Lady) and welcome to The Way Of The Chicken! Here, I share my slowly accumulating knowledge on these amazing backyard birds.
A little bit about me…
I got my first five chicks when I was twelve. Since then, my love for the little creatures has done nothing but grow…
I live near the west coast with a whole coop full of chickens… and then some more… 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓 … that live in my 2nd coop. 🐓🐥🐥🐥 Seriously… it really did only start out as five. Chickens are just the least bit… addictive… Once you’ve had a few… I mean, ya gotta have all those other breeds… right? 🙃
I am 17 and am presently home-schooled with my four awesome siblings by my wonderful parents.
I am a firm believer in the Bible, that it is the infallible Word of God. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I believe that He died for the sin of the world… because He loves us. ✝️
Image above by Hannah
Things I Enjoy: 😉
- Going to the beach and exploring tide-pools. 🐚🦀
- Art (painting, drawing & etc). 🖌
- Crafting (Making cards, home-made jewelry & etc). 💌
- Music (I play the piano). 🎹 🎶🎵
- Poetry and creative writing. ✏️
- Learning. 📚
- Emoticons (as you might have observed).
- Nature & Science.🌱🌸🍃🍄🌿🌼🍂🌷🐾🌾
- Sadly, I can’t tell you what my favorite breed of chicken is (to be absolutely honest). If it is a chicken, I will name it, hug it and feed it the yummiest things that I can possibly dig up from the compost pile… no matter how funny it may look. 🐣🐥🐓