Hello! My name is Anna (a.k.a The Chicken Lady) and welcome to The Way Of The Chicken! Here, I share my slowly accumulating knowledge on these amazing backyard birds.
A little bit about me…
I got my first five chicks when I was twelve. Since then, my love for the little creatures has done nothing but grow…
I live near the west coast with a whole coop full of chickens… and then some more… 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓 … that live in my 2nd coop. 🐓🐥🐥🐥 Seriously… it really did only start out as five (We are working on coop modifications that allow all the chickens to fit in one coop). Chickens are just the least bit… addictive… Once you’ve had a few… I mean, ya gotta have all those other breeds… right? 🙃
16 17 and am presently home-schooled with my four awesome siblings by my wonderful parents.
I am a firm believer in the Bible, that it is the infallible Word of God. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I believe that He died for the sin of the world… because He loves us. ✝️
Image above by Hannah
Things I Like: 😉
- Going to the beach and exploring tide-pools. 🐚🦀
- Art (painting, drawing & etc). 🖌
- Crafting (Making cards, home-made jewelry & etc). 💌
- Music (I play the piano). 🎹 🎶🎵
- Poetry and creative writing. ✏️
- Learning. 📚
- Emoticons (as you might have observed).
- Nature & Science.🌱🌸🍃🍄🌿🌼🍂🌷🐾🌾
- Sadly, I can’t tell you what my favorite breed of chicken is (to be absolutely honest). If it is a chicken, I will name it, hug it and feed it the yummiest things that I can possibly dig up from the compost pile… no matter how funny it may look. 🐣🐥🐓